Our farm is located next to other mountain farms at 1530m above sea level, about 3.5 km above the village center in the district of Ennetal and is easy to reach by car, in winter with the usual winter equipment that is required by law for the Alpine passes.
Arrival by car:
• Via the Brenner motorway in the direction of Bozen/Meran or over the Reschen Pass in the direction of Meran, follow the SS38 Mals-Meran state road, between Schlanders and Latsch turn off in the direction of Martelltal
• Follow the main road to “Martell Dorf”
• Follow the main road in the direction of “Ennetal” or “Waldberg”
• About 3.5 km above the village is the Premstlahof – Ennetal 142
• The accommodation establishments are signposted.
Arrival by public transport:
• Possible from June to October up to the Premstlahof
• In the remaining months possible up to Martell village:
Coming from Bozen and Meran, train to Schlanders, Goldrain or Latsch train station, change there to bus line 262 Schlanders-Goldrain-Martelltal